This incremental patch for Spanish version of World of Warcraft upgrades the game from v2.0.3 to v2.0.5 and fixes couple of bugs and makes minor UI changes.
World of Warcraft Client Patch 2.0.5 (01/14/2007)
* Increased the maximum number of realms that can be listed in the Realm
* Created an option to disable UI Acceleration for users of select video
cards experiencing graphical corruption of the User Interface. To utilize this
option, enter the following line to the Config.wtf file, located in the WTF
subfolder of the game:
Set UIFaster "x"
Where x equals:
0 - This turns off all UI acceleration
1 - For Internal Use Only - DO NOT USE!
2 - Enables partial UI acceleration only.
3 - Enables all UI acceleration.
Set UIFaster "2"
Note: For users experiencing graphical corruption of the User
Interface, it is recommended to try option 2 in order to correct the problem.
If this does not solve the issue, then use option 0 to disable all UI
World of Warcraft Client Patch 2.0.4 (01/12/2007)
* Fixed a bug where flags in Arathi Basin could be captured at extremely
* Fixed a bug where players who had set dungeons to Heroic difficulty level
previous to patch 2.0.3 could no longer enter instances.
* Fixed a bug that was causing multiple LUA errors in the German and French