This v1.4 incremental patch for Battlefield 2 includes a new map as well as number of bug fixes and exploit eliminations.
Battlefield 2 retail patches & servers v1.4
Battlefield 2: V1.4
June 30, 2006
- New level: Road to Jalalabaad (Conquest 16-32-64, Singleplayer, Co-op)
- New Server Option: No Vehicles mode
- The vehicle drop has been modified to help prevent exploits such as blocking
enemy vehicles, destroying vehicles and commander assets, or as an alternative
- C4 tossing distance has been reduced.
- A prone->crouch delay has been added.
- Fixed the Linux server hangs when trying to load a Special Forces Co-Op map.
- Another attempt at fixing the Red/Blue nametag bug.
- Fixed the missing server info on the map briefing screen.
- Fixed the server browser issues with updating info.
- Fixed the filter by maps size option in the server browser.
- Fixed a low reproducibility crash bug related to the vehicle drop.
- Fixed a crash in Co-op after a player is revived without a kit.
- Fixed a server crash on Linux 32 when trying to rotate maps in Coop Mode.
- Fixed the occasionnal red distance marker appearing on the ground.
- Fixed the bug that caused the player's arms to become invisible when
- Co-Op bot console commands now function on local servers.
- Fixed the excessive damage taken by the Muscle Car.
- Adjusted the minimum number of players to start the round on ranked servers.
The new values for 16, 32 and 64 players are 6, 8 and 8 respectively.
- Re-enabled unlocks on unranked servers.
- Commander options are no longer available whilst commander is dead.
- Fixed bug where a spawn point is shown as selected when it is not if player
has spawned in during the preview round.
- Co-Op (Local Server) - Fixed the issue where no other players may join the
server if the server host is kicked and banned.
- Ranked Servers now force unlocks.
- Added support for multiple gamemodes in single maplist for mods.