This v1.02 patch for Air Assault Task Force features minor dabatase tweaks, scenario tweaks, and graphical fixes.
Air Assault Task Force Version 1.02 patch highlights include:
- When playing in a Windowed mode in XP, and after applying a OS related security update, users could experience a CTD when moving the cursor outside the window to the desktop, and then back. This has been fixed.
- Air Assault Task Force will now support literally ANY screen resolution that the user's hardware can support. Simply edit the "settings.txt" file in the install directory to the desired resolution.
- Various minor database tweaks. Some examples include a decreased Somali insurgent view range, adjusted lethality and vulnerability of attack helicoptrs, and aligned the values between Operation Anaconda and the rest of the game databases.
- Various scenario tweaks based on player input. LZ X-Ray 1 through 4 have ammunition and unit changes, Mogadishu 2 has a fixed scenario termination issue, and Operation Anaconda 1 through 4 have various victory condition, unit, and map changes.
- Thanks to Curt Pangracs, all operations orders are now included in a PDF format along with a link in the programs menu.